THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Two different babies...

I love how my boys are very much the same... yet oh so different.
The peanut is the older boy by 9 minutes. While the doctor pulled him out, I don't think he needed to so much. He was coming on his own. All 5lbs 14ozs of him. My little peanut.
The moose on the other hand. The doctor had to go in with, what Bill Cosby called the salad tongs, and pull him out. I'm pretty sure the doctor also had both of his feet on my legs to brace him self since the moose had firmly planted himself inside and had no intentions on leaving. All 6lbs 7ozs of him came out with a fight. Thank the Lord above for a great anesthesiologist.
Both boys were healthy. The moose, being a bit more stubborn, didn't want to breath through his nose, so off he went to the nursery for some TLC for an hour or so. But he was fine. No real worries. They are fraternal, the moose has a good 5lbs on his brother. While they look alike, they do not look the same. Although I have had people argue that point with me.

How are they the same?
They both think that diaper changes, and stinky pants are the funniest thing.
Stinky feet... cracks them up. Not sure what is funnier, me and daddy smelling them or making them smell them.
Tickles to the belly. Laughs every time.
Tell them that they are piggy babies. too funny.
They are both happy boys.
They both eat the same amount. Like the same foods. Love their doggie.

How are they different?
Well aside from the obvious. They don't look the same.
The peanut has become a tumbleweed. He is rolling he was around town. And boy is it fun, and funny. Just ask him how he got on his belly when mommy put him on his back and he will crack up. The moose, he can get on to his side, but I don't think he is going much further anytime soon. He has way to much ballast, and little interest.
The moose has decided today that holding his own bottle, at least for a few minutes is great. I love it. Such a big boy. Now if he could figure out how to move his hands and bottle with his head when he is being so nosey. The peanut not as interested in holding it himself. He rather play with mommy or daddy's hands or anything else he can get a hold of. I think if he wanted to hold the bottle he could, he just isn't interested.
The moose is a much better sleeper. He doesn't need to get up and eat. He can sleep 8/9/10 hours just fine. The peanut, he still wants to eat every 4 or 5 hours at the most. I can occasionally get him to go 6 or 7 but not often. And he really is waking up hungry, not just piggy.
The peanut will cry himself to sleep in a few minutes. He will fuss, cry, and go to sleep just like that. You would think that he was a narcoleptic. The moose, no way, he will scream until someone gives him his paci. He will not sooth himself at all. He will cry and scream for an hour if you let him. He just can't do it. Believe me I've tried to let him. And somehow the peanut sleeps through it.

I could go on and on... but I think you get the idea. My twinies are different boys, although they share so much that is the same. I can't wait to see how their similarities and differences continue to develop as they get older.

0 comments: